Eden Local Services
Eden ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Eden site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Eden Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Eden When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Eden Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Eden Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Eden ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Eden and a Place to Meet
The eden.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Eden
Eden is a town located in New South Wales, with a population of around 3,000 people. Known for its stunning natural beauty and coastal charm, Eden is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. Here are some interesting facts about the town of Eden:
1. Whaling used to be a huge part of Eden's economy. The town was once one of the biggest whaling ports in the southern hemisphere, with ships from all over the world visiting to hunt for whales. Nowadays, however, whale watching is a more sustainable way to enjoy the area's incredible marine life.
2. Eden is home to some of the most pristine beaches in Australia. It's hard to beat the crystal-clear waters of Aslings Beach, or the unparalleled views from Green Cape Lighthouse. If you're looking for a stunning Instagram backdrop, Eden is the place to be.
3. The local Killer Whale Museum is a must-visit for anyone interested in the town's history. The museum tells the story of the Killer Whale (or Orca) pods that used to work with the whalers to hunt baleen whales in Twofold Bay. The museum is home to a fascinating collection of whaling artifacts, as well as exhibits about the town's maritime history.
4. Eden is a great place to get up close and personal with the natural world. Head to Ben Boyd National Park to explore the rugged coastline and spot local wildlife, or take a hike down to the idyllic Shelly Beach. With so much natural beauty on offer, it's no wonder Eden is such a popular spot for outdoor enthusiasts.
5. Finally, if you're a foodie, you won't want to miss the Eden Wharf Fishermen's Co-Op. This local institution has been selling fresh, sustainable seafood to locals and visitors for over 50 years. Sample the town's famous oysters, or tuck into a plate of freshly-caught fish and chips. It's the perfect way to end a day spent exploring this magical coastal town.